Sold in puns of 450g / 15.9 oz
Driscoll's long-stem strawberries are specifically hand-picked and chosen for their larger size and long stems, making them a more premium choice relative to their regular counterparts. They have greater flavor and color, are as attractive as they are sweet, and are perfectly sized for dipping (easily held via their firm stems), decorating or even serving au naturel.
Best from May to September
- Balsamic vinegar
- Breakast cereal/granola/pancakes etc.
- Dipped in chocolate
- Dairy products
- Nutritious: Amazing source of folate, Vitamin C (contains nearly a whole day's worth of your DV*), fiber and antioxidants!
- Burns Stored Fat: Strawberries contain anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat, and are low in calories whilst high in fiber
- Eases Inflammation: Strawberries lower blood levels of C-reactive proteins (CRP), which rises when there is inflammation in the body, making it perfect for individuals with arthritis and reduces risks of heart diseases and strokes
- Anti-aging Benefits: Rich in biotin (which helps build strong hair and nails), strawberries also contain the antioxidant, ellagic acid, which prevents sagging by protecting the elastic fibers in our skin
Health Benefits are based on empirical research as cited above, but this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.