Sold in a pack of 200g / 7.0 oz
Coffee Roasters Asia's Colombia Cauca Supremo is grown by producers in the Cauca region, mostly by small farmers whose farm sizes are around 2 hectares. Majority of the farms are located in either the Northern or the Southern parts of the Cauca state
This lovely blend has notes of dried cherry, plum and cashew aroma, high acidity, full juicy body, dark chocolate, med/high sweetness notes of red grape, melon, apricot and honey with a cocoa finish
Their winning blends has made them a staple at top coffee establishments around the city - chances are, you've probably had one of their coffees before!
- Freshly Roasted in Hong Kong - so it retains its distinct flavor for longer, unlike beans roasted overseas which take months before it gets to you!
- High Quality & Care - smaller batches are made, meaning more care & attention put into ensuring your coffee beans get to you tip-top!
- Whole Beans
- Espresso (Fine)
- Filter (Medium)
- French Press (Coarse)
- Profile: Medium Dark Roast
- Acidity: Light orange acidity (well controlled)
- Aroma: Heavy cream
- Flavor: Milk chocolate with caramel