Sold in a pack of 200g / 7.0 oz
Coffee Roasters' Classic Black is a superb and strong coffee blend consisting of coffees from Brazil, India and Colombia, lovingly roasted medium to dark for extra strength and body with a lower acidity
This blend is ideally combined with milk to help accentuate the classic coffee flavors of dark chocolate, caramel sweetness and nutty overtones
Their winning blends has made them a staple at top coffee establishments around the city - chances are, you've probably had one of their coffees before!
- Freshly Roasted in Hong Kong - so it retains its distinct flavor for longer, unlike beans roasted overseas which take months before it gets to you!
- High Quality & Care - smaller batches are made, meaning more care & attention put into ensuring your coffee beans get to you tip-top!
- Whole Beans
- Espresso (Fine)
- Filter (Medium)
- French Press (Coarse)
- Profile: Medium Dark Roast
- Acidity: Lower acidity
- Aroma: Classic coffee aroma
- Flavor: Dark chocolate, caramel sweetness, nutty