Sold as a crate of 12 puns (1.5kg / 3.3 lbs)
These smooth-skinned berries are juicy, mostly sweet and a little tart. Nutritious and delicious, sprinkle some in your breakfast cereal or yoghurt, also great with your favorite ice cream.
Best from April to August
- Breakfast cereals/granola
- Dairy products
- Antioxidant Champion: Blueberries are rich in anthocyanin antioxidants, which protect your body against free radicals (which can cause aging and cancer, as well as damage DNA)
- Protects Against Heart Disease: Lowers LDL cholesterol ("bad" cholesterol") oxidation, which reduces risk of heart disease
- Lowers Blood Pressure: According to studies here and here, regular intake of blueberries helps lower blood pressure
- Improves Brain Function: Antioxidants in blueberries benefit the brain, by delaying the onset of age-related decline (by up to 2 and a half years!) and further improves brain function
Health Benefits are based on empirical research as cited above, but this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.