Sold in packs of 300g / 10.6 oz
Enormously popular around the world, the baby spinach’s tender and succulent green leaves makes the vegetable equally tasty when eaten raw or cooked. Packed full of nutrients, it is one of the great tastes of an invigoratingly fresh spring.
Best from April to September
- Dairy products
- Grow Popeye-sized Muscles: Presumably contains 10 times more iron than it actually does! Unfortunately this isn't accurate, but the points below are!
- Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Cancer: Spinach is rich in phytonutrients which protects the body (on a cellular level) against cancer (a late 1990's study showed a decreased risk in breast cancer)
- Bone Health: Spinach contributes a 181% of your DV* in Vitamin K, a bone-enhancing nutrient, which helps reduce risk of bone fractures
- Super Skincare Food: The abundance of vitamins and minerals serve as a balm to dry, itchy skin, cooling down the body in summer, and leaving you with a radiant and smooth complexion
- Healthier Cooked: Cooking spinach actually makes it healthier (half a cup of cooked spinach = 3x a cup of raw spinach), as our body cannot completely breakdown the nutrients in raw spinach for use
Health Benefits are based on empirical research as cited above, but this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.