This delicious recipe is for all the avocado lovers out there. Once you have your first bite, you won't be able to stop! This recipe is seriously fast and simple!
Ingredients:ADD TO CART
- 10 pcs of frozen shrimps out of the shell
- Japanese BB Salad Cream (substitute creme friache or sour cream for a more western taste)
- 2 pcs ripe avocado
- 1 pc lemon
- (Optional add chopped chives)
1) Wash the shrimp and marinate with salt for 15 minutes, then rinse excess salt off
2) Dice the avocados into cubes, add juice of 1/2 a lemon and mix until you have a chunky creamy paste
3) Add some salt and pepper to taste, and then one large tablespoon of the salad cream (or creme fraiche / sour cream)
4) Mix well the whole avocado mixture
5) Blanch the shrimp until it's cooked, then dice and mix into avocado mixture
Voila! All cooked & ready to eat!