This is a simple way to prepare broccolini, a vegetable that doesn't require a lot of cooking or seasoning to bring out its natural sweetness and flavor. This recipe is quick and easy, and pairs well with most meats.
Serves 3-4 as a side dish
Ingredients:ADD TO CART
- Broccolini - 400g, trimmed
- Lemon - 1/4 pc, juiced
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt & Pepper - For seasoning
- Optional: Truffle Paste - 1 Tablespoon
1) Preheat a filled 2/3 with water on medium heat and trim the stalks of the broccolini and remove the tougher edges.
2) When the water is boiling, blanch the broccolini for around 2-3 minutes, or until the inside of the stalks begin to turn translucent.
3) In the meantime, prepare the the lemon vinaigrette in a serving bowl by mixing the olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt & pepper. (Optional: Add truffle paste into the mixture)
4) Once the broccolini is cooked, remove from pot and drain. Then mix them well with the vinaigrette in the serving bowl.